Women want answers for the questions about faith they are asked by co-workers, friends, family, and their children, as well as those born from their own doubts. But women's ministries seldom give women the foundation to address these questions. Popular apologist Mary Jo Sharp issues a compelling call to women's ministries to help women love God with their minds by incorporating apologetics into their ministries. In the four parts of the book, Sharp discusses helping women think about why they believe in God; the implications of true belief in God; how women can begin using beliefs in everyday conversation; and how to implement the study of apologetics in women's ministries.
LifeWay Christian Resources has produced a highly professional DVD Bible Study Curriculum! I know you will enjoy the content and have a solid resource to offer your church. As with the book, be sure and preorder the leaders guide as well as the learners guide.
|Click Here To Purchase|
DescriptionWhy Do You Believe That? A Faith Conversation - Leader Kit helps a leader facilitate this video-driven women's Bible study to equip women to have meaningful spiritual conversations.
How confident do you feel in talking about matters of faith? Do you wish you could express your beliefs with more effectiveness? Join Mary Jo in a practical seven-session study and gain understanding and skill to share Jesus effectively with others, and you'll better understand your own faith. Answer your doubts, build your confidence, and start changing lives.
- Video-driven Bible study
- A copy of the Member Book included in Leader Kit
- 7 group video sessions approximately 25-30 minutes each
- 6 weeks of personal Bible study
- Session 1: Introducing Apologetics (24:00)
- Session 2: Knowing Your Beliefs (24:30)
- Session 3: Listening to Others (25:00)
- Session 4: Questioning Others (21:30)
- Session 5: Responding to Others (22:00)
- Session 6: Roadblocks (27:00)
- Session 7: Wrap Up and Challenge (9:00)
- Become equipped to share their faith and defend their faith conversationally with friends and neighbors
- Feel more confident in their faith and knowing what they believe
- Feel comfortable representing Christ to someone who doesn't believe
- Take the mystery and fear out of sharing their faith
- Gain education, build a firm foundation, and be practically equipped